Missouri Prairie Journal articles added to Resource Pages
The Missouri Prairie Foundation has been publishing the Missouri Prairie Journal since 1979. Print magazines are sent to Missouri Prairie Foundation members as a benefit of membership.
Among the hundreds of articles published over the years, several relate to the management of invasive plant species that affect prairie natural communities. The following articles have been added to the Management and Identification Guides page in Missouri Invasive Plant Species Task Force’s resource section:
- Controlling Invasive Plants: Sericea lespedeza (pg. 31), Teasel (pg. 32), Caucasian, Plains and Other Old World Bluestems (pg. 32), Vol. 36, No. 1, 2015
- Pasture Conversion and Control of Invasives, Vol. 34, No. 1, 2013
- Invasive Plant Control: Tall Fescue, Reed Canary Grass, Bush Honeysuckle and Callery Pear, Vol. 32. No. 3, 2011
- Best Management Practices for Problem Plants, Vol. 30, No. 1, 2009
- Missouri’s Thistles, Vol. 28, No. 2, 2007