Members of MoIP have gathered resources, tools and guides that currently help identify, assess and manage invasive and exotic plant species.
- “Aspects of the Ecology of an Invasive Plant, Garlic Mustard (Alliaria petiolata), in Central Illinois” 1998
- “Invasive Plant Suppresses the Growth of Native Tree Seedlings by Disrupting Belowground Mutualisms” 2006
- “The invasive plant Alliaria petiolata (garlic mustard) inhibits ectomycorrhizal fungi in its introduced range” 2008
- “Navigating the ‘Noxious’ and ‘Invasive’ Regulatory Landscape: Suggestions for Improved Regulation” 2013
- “A review on the invasion ecology of Amur honeysuckle (Lonicera maackii, Caprifoliaceae) a case study of ecological impacts at multiple scales” 2016
- “Removal of the Invasive Shrub, Lonicera maackii (Amur Honeysuckle), from a Headwater Stream Riparian Zone Shifts Taxonomic and Functional Composition of the Aquatic Biota” 2017
If you have recommendations for this list? Send studies to [email protected]